Sooriash, Jonathan Esq.
Address: 7077 Bonneval Rd. Suite 220, Jacksonville, FL 32216
Lawyer Firm: J. David Tax Law LLC
|Areas of Practice||Tax, Unpaid Taxes, Prevent Levy & Seizure, Tax Levy, Tax Lien, Wage Garnishment, Payroll Tax, Unfiled Tax Returns, Income Tax Preperation, Tax Audit, IRS Asset Seizure, Tax Penalties, Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreement, Innocent Spouse Relief, Currently Not Collectible, Penalty & Interest Abatement, Levy & Garnishment Release, Expiration, Custom Tax Solutions|
If you face wage garnishment, tax liens or other enforced collection actions, you may feel overwhelmed or confused about your options.
J. David Tax Law, LLC, located in Jacksonville, Florida, can offer guidance on these technical issues and help you identify potential solutions. Attorney Jonathan Sooriash has negotiated with the Internal Revenue Service to resolve thousands of cases and his law office is committed to finding a custom tax solution that enables you to move past your tax debt.
Whether you forgot to file a tax return, are preparing for an audit or have unpaid personal or payroll taxes, Mr. Sooriash can help you understand your legal options. He also can offer guidance if you face tax penalties, carry expired tax debt, require assistance in preparing income tax returns or need to request abatement of tax interest and penalties. Mr. Sooriash welcomes prospective clients to schedule a free consultation to discuss any of these issues.
If you face collection actions, Mr. Sooriash can help you explore various options for halting them. By seeking currently not collectible status, the law office may be able to help you obtain temporary relief from, or even prevent, an IRS levy, asset seizufgre or wage garnishment. You also might be eligible to permanently resolve your debt through an installment agreement or an offer in compromise. Additionally, if you were not aware that your spouse made errors on your joint return, you may be able to seek innocent spouse relief.
The law office of J. David Tax Law, LLC, provides customized solutions to clients from Florida and all 50 states. From your first consultation, Mr. Sooriash is committed to keeping you informed of the progress of your case and all available options. Furthermore, he is prepared to provide assistance during each step of the process, from identifying the appropriate strategy to presenting your case to the IRS.
Update Sooriash, Jonathan Esq. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Roffer, Eric - 2 views
- Jones, Tyler - 7 views
- Cohen, Susan Z. - 5 views
- Mewborn, Christopher L. - 5 views
- Gaylor, Jimmy F. - 3 views
- Stevens, Justin - 37 views
- Adams, Gene D. Jr. - 4 views
- Hammock, Blaire Campbell - 1 views
- Eure, Jonathan - 2 views
- Lasky, Cindy L. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Gornto, Neil - 21 views
- Smith, Judy-Ann - 20 views
- Woodruff, Brian K. - 8 views
- Nunalee, Kathryn A. - 10 views
- Wilkison, Jesse - 9 views
- Clark, John J. - 16 views
- Stevens, Justin - 37 views
- Coker, Howard C. - 9 views
- Naylor, Mr. Johnathon Esq. - 12 views
- Sheppard, William “Bill” J. - 13 views
Most rated lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Cronin, Sean B. - 0 votes
- Robbins, David M. - 0 votes
- Gaylor, Jimmy F. - 0 votes
- Cohen, Susan Z. - 0 votes
- O’Connor, Catharine - 0 votes
- Jowers, Jessica L. - 0 votes
- Shutters, Peter Glenn - 0 votes
- Hutchinson, Kacie Kelly - 0 votes
- Sheftall, Scott - 0 votes
- Broyles, Michelle Rae - 0 votes