Sowald, Beatrice K.
Address: 400 South Fifth Street Suite 101, Columbus, OH 43215
Lawyer Firm: Sowald Sowald Anderson Hawley & Johnson
|Areas of Practice||Domestic Relations, Probate|
Beatrice K. Sowald is a founding member of the domestic relations law firm Sowald, Sowald, Anderson & Hawley.
Mrs. Sowald received her Juris Doctor degree from The Ohio State University Law School in 1966. She began her law career as an attorney with the Franklin County Legal Aid and Public Defender Society before joining her daughter to form the current law firm.
She is a board certified family law specialist and a recognized authority on Ohio domestic relations law. She has been the co-editor of the “Ohio Domestic Relations” resource book annually since 1987, and has taught family law at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. Mrs. Sowald served as a Judge in the Franklin County Domestic Relations Court and the Franklin County Municipal Court (1984-1986).
Mrs. Sowald has served as Chair of both the Columbus Bar Association’s and the Ohio State Bar Association’s Family Law Committees and their respective Professional Ethics Committees.
Mrs. Sowald’s practice focuses primarily on handling domestic relations and probate matters.
Other lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Manring, Daniel L. - 6 views
- Heagerty, Patrick - 0 views
- Gibson, Megan M. - 7 views
- Riddell, Douglas E. - 6 views
- Chaney, John L. - 7 views
- Quatman, Janice A. - 0 views
- Atkins, Jesse Alexander - 2 views
- Gonzales, John M. - 2 views
- Dingus, Shawn - 5 views
- Ladson, Mitchell - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Jones, Beth C. - 11 views
- D’Varga, Jessica - 9 views
- Borshchak, Dmitriy - 8 views
- Van Eman, Timothy L. - 12 views
- De Leo, Robin Ronquillo - 7 views
- Scott, Joseph E. - 9 views
- Wasson, Bridget M. - 9 views
- Anstaett, Elizabeth L. - 9 views
- Rugg, Terry “T.J.” - 10 views
- Jones, Aaron - 18 views