Spencer, Roger K. Esq.
Address: 777 East Thomas Road Suite 120, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Lawyer Firm: Law Offices of Roger K. Spencer, PLLC
Phone: (602) 279-0101
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Real Estate Law, Commercial Real Estate Development, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Restructuring, Portfolio Acquisitions and Dispositions|
Roger K. Spencer practices in the area of transactional commercial real property law with extensive experience in:
Representation of investment and development entities in acquisition and development transactions and financing, construction, leasing and disposition of commercial real estate including retail, office, resort, healthcare, golf course and subdivision (residential and commercial), loan negotiation, loan due diligence, loan documentation and closing, loan sales and purchases, loan modifications, loan renewals, loan restructures, loan forbearances, loan workouts, short sales and deed-in-lieu transactions.
Representation of national and regional lending institutions in commercial real estate loan transactions including loan negotiation, loan due diligence, loan documentation and closing, loan sales and purchases, loan modifications, loan renewals, loan restructures, loan forbearances, loan workouts, non-performing and distressed loan resolutions, short sales, deed-in-lieu transactions, loan servicing, receiverships, turn-arounds and asset mangement.
Representation of major national financial institutions in commercial real estate loan portfolio and asset portfolio acquisitions, restructuring and dispositions.
Representation of investment institutions in asset management issues such as project re-positioning, leasing, lease enforcement, brokerage and construction issues.
Representation of real estate brokerage companies, construction contractors, construction managers, architects and title insurance companies.
Peer Review Recommendation LettersRidenour Hienton Peer Review LetterQuarles & Brady Peer Review LetterCurrent SpeechesPresentation speaker: Financing the Developing Commercial Real Estate Projects on Native American Land, Lecture given at the RES AZ Convention, Scottsdale, Arizona, October 21, 2013Presentation speaker: Developing Projects on Native American Land, Lecture given for the American Indian Chamber of Commerce, May 2012Presentation speaker: Commercial Real Estate Purchase Contracts, Lecture given at the City Attorney’s Office, City of Phoenix, Arizona, May 2011Presentation speaker: Commercial Real Estate Leases, Lecture given at the City Attorney’s Office, City of Phoenix, Arizona, April 2011
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Allen, Tyler Kirk - 5 views
- Glady, Edward R. Jr. - 4 views
- Carlson, Kris - 3 views
- Barker, Mark E. - 1 views
- Csontos, James L. - 1 views
- Gonzalez, Elizabeth - 6 views
- Sparks, J. Steven - 3 views
- Lyon, Gregory J - 4 views
- Leonhardt, Shanks - 7 views
- Narducci, Lucas J. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Guttilla, Phillip P. - 18 views
- Weinstein, Bard - 55 views
- Gallagher, Garrick L. - 46 views
- Cai, Yu Ph.D. - 11 views
- Swick, J. Taylor - 18 views
- Heger, Brett B. - 12 views
- Leonard, Amy M. - 9 views
- Bartz, Matthew William - 44 views
- Ducharme, Wayne B. - 13 views
- Torrens, Daniel - 10 views
Most rated lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 1 votes
- Kunz, Nathan John - 0 votes
- Estrada, Giancarlo G. - 0 votes
- Erlick, Benjamin K. - 0 votes
- Hall, Carlyle W. III - 0 votes
- Sellers, Jennifer L. - 0 votes
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 0 votes
- Spencer, Roger K. Esq. - 0 votes
- Slomski, R.J. Bucky - 0 votes
- Boorse, Andrew P. Esq. - 0 votes