Sperling, Gilbert III
Address: 3355 Lenox Road NE Suite 750, Atlanta, GA 30326
Lawyer Firm: Law Offices Of Gilbert Sperling, III, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Civil Rights, Personal Injury|
Attorney Gilbert Sperling, III is dedicated and committed to legal issues that threaten justice within the United States. His practice is not limited to Criminal Defense. He also practices Civil Rights and Personal Injury. However, a bulk of his legal experience comes from criminal defense.
He started his career as an Intern at Bxonworks and then worked as a Law Clerk at the Los Angeles County Public Defender’s Office. While he was at the Public Defender, he worked with over 100 clients that were accused of numerous crimes. The experience that he gained at the Public Defender was invaluable and has helped him shape his career.
Upon graduating law school, he moved to Atlanta, GA. Once he passed the Georgia State Bar Examination, he founded Law Offices of Gilbert Sperling, III.
Gilbert earned his J.D. from New York Law School and his B.A. in Political Science from California State University, Dominguez Hills.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Malone, Thomas William - 11 views
- Chambers, Timothy D. - 6 views
- Whiteman, Hal - 6 views
- Balams, ReShea J. Esq. - 9 views
- Brennan, Thomas E. - 0 views
- Lanzisera, Laura Maria - 4 views
- Killough, James G. - 4 views
- Doster, Simuel F. Jr. - 6 views
- Hammers, Robert M. Jr. - 2 views
- Hottle, Fernanda - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Cleveland, Tiffany A. - 37 views
- Kim, Patty K. - 20 views
- Benkel, Max - 15 views
- McCain, Gary R. (“Rusty”) - 24 views
- Davis, Alonzo - 25 views
- Hirsch, Matt A. - 23 views
- Hunter, Nigel H Esq. - 16 views
- Southworth, Shaun C. - 16 views
- McLendon, Jason Michael - 15 views
- Mabra, Ronnie E. Jr. Esq. - 26 views