Spiegel, Marcus J.
Address: 6300 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Lawyer Firm: Allred, Maroko & Goldberg
|Areas of Practice||Employment Law, Personal Injury, Sexual Harassment, Sex, Age and Race Discrimination|
Partner Marcus Spiegel joined the firm after six years of practice in the Litigation Department at Munger, Tolles & Olson, LLP. There, he argued numerous civil cases in federal and state court, and conducted eight jury trials as a Fellow with the City Attorney’s Office. Prior to that, Mr. Spiegel served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Christina A. Snyder of the United States District Court for Central District of California, and externed for the Honorable Stephen Reinhardt of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, working on employment and discrimination cases in both judicial chambers.
Since joining Allred, Maroko and Goldberg, Mr. Spiegel has recovered millions on behalf of wronged employees and victims of sexual assault, representing clients in numerous states. Mr. Spiegel attended the University of Southern California Law School, where he graduated near the top of his class and served as Senior Articles Editor on the Southern California Law Review.
He also serves on the Board of the Los Angeles Family School, where the younger of his two daughters attends pre-school.
• Tennis• Art• Poker
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Maroko, Michael - 4 views
- Parys, Nicholas Van - 0 views
- White, Twila S. - 4 views
- Golan, Jeremy Michael - 5 views
- Bigelow, David N. - 10 views
- He, Ye Iris Esq. - 12 views
- Winter Weil, Kelly - 4 views
- Ferrari, Charles D. - 7 views
- Fox, Henry A. - 2 views
- Hinojosa, Kelly L. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Farah, Neda - 19 views
- Lira, David R. - 14 views
- Askarieh, Sarvey Esq. - 13 views
- Seplow, Michael D. - 16 views
- Kwan, Verlan Y. - 17 views
- Beirne, Peter C. - 13 views
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- Solomon, Amy Fisch - 20 views
- Baer, Tracy - 16 views
- Kelsberg, William G - 18 views