Stanton, Christopher M.
Address: 1776 S. Naperville Road Building B, Suite 202, Wheaton, IL 60189
Lawyer Firm: The Stogsdill Law Firm, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Divorce, Orders of Protection, Criminal Law|
Christopher Stanton joined the Stogsdill Law Firm, P.C. in May of 2017.Since receiving his license in 2011, Chris was an Assistant State’s Attorney in DeKalb, Winnebago and DuPage counties. In that time Chris was tasked with handling a variety of matters including traffic and misdemeanor, domestic violence, DUIs, orders of protection and drug-related offenses. While in DeKalb County, Chris also ran the Diversion Program, for first-time misdemeanor offenders.
Over the course of his career, Chris has brought over 300 cases to bench or jury trial. Prior to leaving the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s Office Chris was promoted and tasked with running the Forfeiture Division of the State’s Attorney’s Office. Upon leaving the State’s Attorney’s Office Chris was presented with an award for Outstanding Service to the Office of the State’s Attorney.
Other lawyers in Wheaton, Illinois
- Panoushis, Demetrios - 1 views
- Kunowski, Jason Michael - 2 views
- Anderson, Audriana T. - 0 views
- Tani, Christine K. - 0 views
- Karubas, Justin J. - 0 views
- Hanlon, Daniel F. - 1 views
- Fawell, Terry - 3 views
- Haskin, Lyle B. - 2 views
- Kwon, Jae K. - 5 views
- Wang, Jeremy M. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Wheaton, Illinois
- Clark, David W. - 4 views
- Biller, Ryan A. - 7 views
- Kruse, Adam C. - 12 views
- O’Connor, Peter - 6 views
- Cho, Andrew Y. - 10 views
- Mahoney, Timothy J - 7 views
- Hsu, Stephen C. - 5 views
- Barrientes,, Jesse V. Esq. - 17 views
- Walsh, Edward J. - 6 views
- Estes, Bryan S. - 7 views