Sterling, Randall C.
Address: 11405 West Bernardo Court, San Diego, CA 92127
Lawyer Firm: The Sterling Law Group
|Areas of Practice||Probate & Estate Administration, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation, Probate Litigation|
Mr. Sterling is a seasoned trial attorney with more than twenty years’ experience. Notwithstanding his proven ability to successfully argue his client’s case to a judge or jury, litigation is not always the best way to resolve a legal dispute. Sometimes, a more pragmatic approach to a legal matter can get faster results in less time and at reduced cost.
Mr. Sterling graduated summa cum laude and class Valedictorian from Pepperdine University in 1979 with his Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration. Upon graduation, he joined NCR Corporation as a Requirements Planner and Order Release Specialist, until taking a position as Chief Financial Officer of an insurance holding company. While there, he was featured in the annual report of a large computer manufacturer as one of its innovative users of the year.
From there, Mr. Sterling went to work as the Secretary and General Manager of a construction company in North County. During his tenure there, he obtained his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from National University in 1985, as part of a joint degree program where he thereafter obtained his Juris Doctorate degree (JD) in 1988.
Starting his legal employment with a small, boutique law firm, Asaro & Keagy, in San Diego, Mr. Sterling specialized in construction defect litigation. From there, he joined the much larger firm of Higgs, Fletcher & Mack where he practiced in a variety areas, including land use and general civil litigation.
In 1996, Mr. Sterling established his own practice where he uses his legal experience, combined with his years of practical business experience, to represent a wide array of clients, both individual and corporate. He was featured in California Lawyer magazine (June, 2003) in an article called Double Duty while covering for a colleague called to active duty in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Mr. Sterling is active in his community, serving pro bono on a number of not-for-profit Boards, and as Judge in Escondido’s Youth Court program. Randy is married, has six children and enjoys playing golf. He also serves in a leadership position at the church where he attends.
Update Sterling, Randall C. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in San Diego, California
- Marr, Geoffrey E. Esq. - 7 views
- Sakata, Clifford - 0 views
- Williams, Scott Christopher - 1 views
- Aguirre, Michael J. - 4 views
- Butler, Elyse B. - 24 views
- Sayre, Mike - 2 views
- Yum, Anna R. - 1 views
- Ryan, Robert - 8 views
- Zorrilla, Jennifer - 5 views
- Rodriguez, Alejandra - 1 views
Popular lawyers in San Diego, California
- Schneider, Julia - 8 views
- Snyder, Bryan R. - 10 views
- Lusher, Tara R. Esq. - 8 views
- Sandez, Darlene - 11 views
- Murray, Jeanne W. - 8 views
- Rangel, Jenna - 11 views
- Deede, Kimberley V. - 9 views
- Levin, Michael - 10 views
- Olsen, Aaron M. - 8 views
- Reich, Linda B. - 10 views
Most rated lawyers in San Diego, California
- Molea, Stefano L. - 0 votes
- McMillan, Julian - 0 votes
- James, Fred C. - 0 votes
- Stirling, Larry Of Counsel - 0 votes
- Cantor, Adryenn - 0 votes
- Beck, Warren Paul - 0 votes
- Gallagher, Thomas Esq. - 0 votes
- Haffner, Christian C. Esq. - 0 votes
- Snyder, Bryan R. - 0 votes
- Mazzarella, Daral - 0 votes