Stewart, Clair M. Esq.
Address: 100 S. Broad Street Suite 1523, Philadelphia, PA 19110
Lawyer Firm: Clair M. Stewart Attorney At Law
|Areas of Practice||Bankruptcy, Consumer Litigation, Estate Planning|
|Description||Clair M. Stewart, Esquire is licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey. She has extensive experience as an attorney in the areas of bankruptcy, consumer litigation law, divorce and family law and estate planning.
Clair is also an adjunct law professor at Peirce College in Philadelphia specializing in Bankruptcy Law and Legal Research. She has lectured for Continuing Legal Education courses in Wills and Estates.
She is committed to giving back to the community and is a pro bono attorney for the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program (VIP). She is featured in the current VIP brochure promoting pro bono work in the community. In January 2009 she was recognized for her exemplary pro bono work by the First Judicial District in Philadelphia and in February 2009 received the Philadelphia VIP’s Chancellor’s Award for her commitment to pro bono work.
Clair M. Stewart, Esquire was previously a legal writing Instructor for the Philadelphia Bridges Program – Linking High School to Career. The program is still on-going and its objective is to help high school students make a smooth transition from high school into the workforce.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Washington, Tamika N. Esq. - 4 views
- Tompkins, Eugene R. - 6 views
- Bruno, Thomas II - 5 views
- Lasky, Todd - 7 views
- Twersky, Y. Michael - 6 views
- Wren, Tyler E. - 1 views
- Nease, Erin - 84 views
- Schalman-Bergen, Sarah R. - 6 views
- Linkmeyer, Gene M. - 3 views
- Curley, Andrew C. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Green, Gary - 24 views
- - 17 views
- Black, Christina M. - 16 views
- Keller, Larry M. - 10 views
- Lefeber, Hope C. - 11 views
- Paul, Russell D. - 11 views
- Carson, Shanon J. - 17 views
- Prosmushkin, Greg - 14 views
- Villari, Heidi G. - 37 views
- First, Jeffrey B. - 10 views