Stone, Brian M.
Address: 475 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: The Pellegrino Law Firm P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Real Estate, Finance, Land Use & Zoning, Business Law|
Brian M. Stone practices in the areas of commercial real estate, finance, land use and zoning and business law. Attorney Stone has over thirty-six years of experience in representing lenders, developers and businesses in the acquisition and development of commercial real estate, acquisition and construction financing, asset based transactions and commercial loan workouts. Attorney Stone’s real estate experience includes the preparation of documentation for residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use condominiums as well as the preparation and negotiation of retail and office leases.
In the areas of land use and zoning, Attorney Stone has extensive involvement with the administrative process of obtaining wetlands, zoning and subdivision permits and approvals, and in addressing environmental issues. As the town attorney for the Town of Orange for eight years, he was continually involved in zoning wetlands and other real estate development related issues, including court appeals and zoning and wetland decisions. Attorney Stone’s background in commercial real estate finance and the administrative process makes him a valuable resource to both developers and lenders in construction related financing transactions.
Attorney Stone also represents businesses and lenders in commercial asset based financing transactions, including lines of credit, equipment and receivable financing as well as business sales and acquisitions.
Attorney Stone has spoken before the Planning and Zoning Section and Real Property Sections of the Connecticut Bar Association and served for many years as a guest lecturer on real estate law for the Greater New Haven Board of Realtors.
Attorney Stone is a former President of the West Haven Chamber of Commerce, served as Town Meeting Moderator for the Town of Orange and as a member of the Executive Board of the Orange Economic Development Corporation.
Attorney Stone also served as a member of the Representative Policy Board of the South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority, serving for four years as Chairman of its Finance Committee and serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the charitable arm of the Regional Water Authority, the Watershed Fund, Inc., and as Chairman of its Distribution Committee.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Gettinger, Benjamin - 5 views
- Roberge, Stephanie Z. - 4 views
- Marcarelli, Ralph E. Hon. Esq. - 3 views
- Lassen, Christine K. - 1 views
- Sinoway, Barry J. - 18 views
- Grandjean, Clifford - 2 views
- Errante, Steven J. - 5 views
- Gulliver, Carl T. - 3 views
- Pearson, Mark H. - 4 views
- Granquist, Frances B. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Louis, Rosalie D. - 7 views
- Armas, Jeffrey S. - 10 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views
- Baker, Dean W. - 10 views
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 9 views
- Clark, Steven A. - 7 views
- Granquist, Frances B. - 7 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
Most rated lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 0 votes
- Bellis, Stephen R. - 0 votes
- Grandjean, Clifford - 0 votes
- Perry, Scott E. - 0 votes
- Tiernan, Charles E. III - 0 votes
- Roberge, Stephanie Z. - 0 votes
- Emanuel, Richard - 0 votes
- Swift, Donn A. - 0 votes
- Nelligan, Brendan K. - 0 votes
- Marcarelli, Ralph E. Hon. Esq. - 0 votes