Suhar, Sean E.
Address: 7226 Lee DeForest Dr. Suite 102, Columbia, MD 21046
Lawyer Firm: Nagle & Zaller, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Community Association Law|
Mr. Suhar practiced law in Maryland for almost 10 years exclusively in the area of community association law. He has developed extensive experience in providing general legal representation and debt collection services for condominiums and homeowners associations across the State of Maryland. This experience includes debt collection, covenants enforcement, bankruptcy, foreclosure, corporate law, fair housing laws and civil litigation. Mr. Suhar specializes in providing community associations with a review and analysis of their governing documents, relevant statutes, and case law necessary for the association’s efficient operation and for keeping property values high.
Mr. Suhar is able to provide a full range of legal services to condominiums and homeowners associations. He handles advising communities regarding compliance with laws governing non-stock corporations, and concerning compliance with local, state and federal statutes. This experience is combined with problem solving skills and a practical approach to helping Boards of Directors and Community Managers deal with the challenges which face community associations today.
Mr. Suhar has practiced regularly in both the District and Circuit Courts of Maryland. He has successfully handled numerous covenants enforcement cases in the Circuit Court, and has argued in the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Mr. Suhar is a native of Cincinnati, Ohio. He is a 1994 graduate of the University of Cincinnati, having earned a Bachelor’s in Urban Planning. In 2002, Mr. Suhar graduated from the University of Dayton, School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Suhar competed on the Bankruptcy Moot Court Team, which traveled to New York. He also served indigent clients as part of the University’s Law Clinic. Mr. Suhar was also a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity.
Since December, 2002, Mr. Suhar has been admitted to practice law in the State of Maryland. He is also a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Anne Arundel County Bar Association, and a past member of The James C. Cawood Jr. American Inns of Court which is based in Annapolis.
Prior to attending law school, Sean worked as a city and regional planner for local and regional planning agencies providing various services to government officials in the areas of transportation and economic development.
Mr. Suhar brings to Nagle & Zaller the values of hard work, commitment, and integrity. He also exhibits these ideals in his personal life. He is a devoted husband and father to his wife April, and their three children. Mr. Suhar has dedicated much of his life to the Boy Scouts of America, having attained the rank of Eagle Scout, and having served as a Boy Scout and Cub Scout leader. Sean enjoys spending time with his family, being an active member of his Church community, supporting local sports teams, and camping among other outdoor activities.
Other lawyers in Columbia, South Carolina
- Parnell, Malia Taylor - 4 views
- Gooding, Jessica L. O’Neill - 5 views
- Harper, Jill - 4 views
- Leventis, Leigh James - 4 views
- Leventis, Joe - 6 views
- Allen, Truman E. - 3 views
- Hilbrenner, Jeffrey L. - 6 views
- Berger, Stacey R. - 9 views
- Oliver, Margaret H. - 1 views
- Devine, Christina E. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Columbia, South Carolina
- Kienker, Daniel Deeds - 7 views
- Faurot, Melissa A. - 16 views
- Lavine, Matt P. Esq. - 7 views
- Corley, Lauri Jacobson - 10 views
- Teixeira, Theresa Esquire - 11 views
- Zaller, Craig B. - 7 views
- Schauffler, T. Drew - 13 views
- Alsawaf, Sami Leigh - 7 views
- Goings, Robert Fredrick - 7 views
- Mathews, Foster M. - 12 views
Most rated lawyers in Columbia, South Carolina
- Gasser, Johnny - 0 votes
- Faber, Benjamin S. - 0 votes
- Goings, Robert Fredrick - 0 votes
- Smith, David Tyson - 0 votes
- Crockett, Kelly B. - 0 votes
- Harvey, Jonathan M. - 0 votes
- Henshaw, Charles L. Jr. - 0 votes
- Alsawaf, Sami Leigh - 0 votes
- Abramson, Joel Marc - 0 votes
- Hilbrenner, Jeffrey L. - 0 votes