Suter, Mark R.
Address: 1818 Market Street Suite 3600, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Lawyer Firm: Berger Montague
|Areas of Practice||Antitrust|
Mark Suter is an associate in the Antitrust group at Berger & Montague, where he concentrates his practice in the area of complex antitrust litigation.
Mr. Suter focuses on antitrust class actions alleging price-fixing, bid-rigging, and other anti-competitive conspiracies. E.g., In re Domestic Drywall Antitrust Litigation; In re Capacitors Antitrust Litigation. In addition, he is presently involved in the representation of a proposed class of professional mixed martial arts fighters in an antitrust lawsuit against the Ultimate Fighting Championship ("UFC"). Le, et al. v. Zuffa, LLC.
Mr. Suter graduated magna cum laude from Rutgers Law School and was elected to the Order of the Coif. While in law school, he served as a senior editor of the Rutgers University Law Review and interned for the Honorable C. Darnell Jones, II of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Makhija, Neil - 11 views
- Dell’Angelo, Michael C. - 1 views
- Urban, Nick - 3 views
- Enders, Candice - 3 views
- Vines, Lane L. - 2 views
- Podell, Barbara A. - 5 views
- Ellerbe, William H. - 3 views
- Twersky, Martin I. - 5 views
- Lichtman, Jeffrey S. - 10 views
- First, Samuel M. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Gay, Dean - 20 views
- Switzenbaum, Robin - 21 views
- Montague, H. Laddie Jr. - 17 views
- Levko, Natalia V. - 245 views
- Baritz, Cory M. Esq. - 16 views
- Keller, Larry M. - 10 views
- Nuneviller, Christopher - 14 views
- Itri, Shauna - 22 views
- Lefeber, Hope C. - 11 views
- Kahana, Peter R. - 9 views