Thompson, Peter R. J.
Address: 149 S. Ridgewood Avenue Suite 700, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Lawyer Firm: Cobb Cole, PA
|Areas of Practice||Immigration & Naturalization Law|
Peter Thompson’s practice focuses exclusively on immigration and naturalization law. Mr. Thompson represents both businesses and individuals with their immigration and naturalization legal matters, including employment-based visas, family petitions, fiancé visas, student visas and U.S. naturalization and citizenship applications.
The types of employment-based temporary ("non-immigrant") and permanent ("immigrant"–often called "green card") visas regularly handled by Mr. Thompson include non-immigrant Investor Visas (E-1, E-2 and E-5), non-immigrant International Intracompany Transfers (L-1), immigrant Multinational Executives and Managers (EB-1), non-immigrant NAFTA Professional from Canada or Mexico (TN), immigrant Aliens with Extraordinary Abilities (EB-1), immigrant Aliens with Exceptional Abilities (EB-2), non-immigrant Specialty Occupation Workers (H1-B) and non-immigrant P Visas for artists, athletes and entertainers.
Mr. Thompson previously practiced law in San Diego, California, where his corporate clients for employment-based green cards included the 2nd largest company worldwide in the manufacture of window coverings with plants in Mexico, a major injection molding firm with plants in Mexico, an alternative health products company with a hospital in Mexico and sales worldwide, and numerous international trucking companies.
Mr. Thompson also has had substantial experience in international law in Latin America, including México, Central America and Caribbean basin countries.
Mr. Thompson is fluent in Spanish, which allows him to regularly assist clients from Latin America with their legal affairs in the United States.
In his free time, Mr. Thompson composes and performs music, plays golf, reads books on ancient Roman and Greek history, enjoys bodysurfing, beach bike riding and beachcombing, helps his daughter with her math and science homework, and has recently taken up painting.
Other lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Wickersham, Christopher W. Sr. - 13 views
- Kosobucki, Ryan William - 2 views
- Chanfrau, William Michael Jr. - 2 views
- Kaney, J. Lester Esq. - 2 views
- Woersching, Holly J. - 2 views
- Koberg, MaryEllen G. - 4 views
- Neitzke, Eric K. Esq. - 4 views
- Myers, Elizabeth A - 3 views
- Smith, Ruddledge H.C. - 4 views
- Vargas, Heather Bond - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Taelman, Blake A. - 5 views
- Kaney, Elan Renee Esq. - 4 views
- Merrell, Robert A. III - 8 views
- Vedder, David F. - 9 views
- Campbell, Adam J - 5 views
- Marsh, Larry D. - 5 views
- Tessier, Dylan Joyce - 5 views
- Warnock, Keith C. - 4 views
- Gow, Jessica - 4 views
- Sznapstajler, Michael O. - 4 views