Tierney, Patrick R.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate Transactions|
Patrick R. Tierney joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2017 as of counsel in the firm’s Transactional Department. Mr. Tierney’s practice is focused on complex commercial real estate transactions. Mr. Tierney has over a decade of experience in structuring, managing, and closing a broad range of commercial real estate transactions throughout the United States, including acquisitions, dispositions, and financings (borrower and lender representation), 1031 exchanges, retail, warehouse, and office leasing, ground leases and development agreements, joint ventures, title and survey review and negotiation, federal real estate competition, leasing, and administration, and various other unique real estate matters.
Mr. Tierney received a bachelor’s degree from George Mason University, in Management with high distinction. Mr. Tierney earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from George Mason University School of law.
Prior to R&E, Mr. Tierney was Counsel at Bryan Cave LLP. Prior to Bryan Cave LLP, Mr. Tierney was an associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP. Prior to that, Mr. Tierney was an associate at Holland & Knight LLP in Washington, DC.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Giger, Matthew H. - 4 views
- Paddock, Christopher E. - 0 views
- O’Dwyer, Marianna - 0 views
- Myers, Christopher P. - 6 views
- Suberoglu, Ayda I. - 10 views
- Harkin, Zachary R. - 4 views
- Riveles, Simon - 5 views
- Gallant, Jeffrey M. - 7 views
- Cannon, David A. - 9 views
- Davis, Jonathan - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Scher, David L. - 34 views
- Beatty, John - 52 views
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 38 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 23 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- Occhiogrosso, Jean - 18 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views