Todd, John F.
Address: 444 Madison Avenue Suite 1202, New York, NY 10022
Lawyer Firm: Todd & Levi, L.L.P.
|Areas of Practice||Aircraft Finance and Leasing, Leveraged Leasing, Corporate Law|
John F. Todd has approximately thirty years of experience representing a wide range of clients in aircraft financing and leasing and corporate transactions. John received his B.S. in Mathematics from Pratt Institute in 1973 and his law degree from George Washington University magna cum laude in 1979 where he was admitted to the Order of the Coif. John worked at NASA as an applications programmer from 1973 to 1980. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 1980 and began his law practice at Shearman & Sterling. He is also a member of the California Bar.
John represents a wide range of clients, including financial institutions, equity investors, management companies, airlines and parts suppliers, in all aspects of aircraft finance, including secured loans, domestic and cross-border leases, sales and purchases.
John can be reached at email@example.com
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Mallett, Douglas Aaron - 9 views
- Pohl, Ronald S. - 6 views
- Ganz, Aliza - 6 views
- Mischel, Richard E. - 3 views
- Wetzel, Amanda L. - 15 views
- Rosenblatt, Michael B. - 5 views
- Kupferberg, Jeffrey - 3 views
- Puri, Anjana - 8 views
- Borg, Solomon J. - 12 views
- Fischer, Andrea - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 38 views
- Karram, Zachary G. - 19 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Beatty, John - 52 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Scher, David L. - 34 views