Address: 500 S. Grand Ave. #2010, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Ronald P. Slates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
Seasoned litigator Konrad Trope brings over 30 years of civil litigation experience to the Slates Firm. Throughout his accomplished legal career, Mr. Trope has litigated cases in state and federal court ranging from complex commercial lawsuits to real estate disputes.
A 1981 cum laude graduate of Pomona College, Mr. Trope attended UCLA School of Law where he was elected as an Editorial Staff Member of the UCLA Law Review. In addition, while at UCLA Law School, Mr. Trope served as the Senior Articles Editor of the Century City Bar Association Journal, and the Associate Editor of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Journal.
Upon graduation graduating from UCLA School of Law, in 1985, Mr. Trope moved to Washington, D.C. to serve as law clerk to the Honorable H. Robert Mayer of the United States Claims Court. Then Mr. Trope then went on to serve as law clerk to the Honorable Wilson Cowen, Senior Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
In 1987, Mr. Trope joined the Washington, D.C. office of Finley, Kumble, Wagner, Heine, Unterberg, Manley & Casey where he worked in the business and litigation departments. In 1989, he joined the Washington, D.C. office of Foley & Lardner. In 1991, he moved back to Southern California where he started his own successful civil litigation practice until joining the Slates Firm in 2017.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Mohamadi, Ashkahn - 10 views
- Lester, Lisa M. - 8 views
- Mathis, Thane R. - 5 views
- Yanco, Jesse - 4 views
- Guterman, Barry L. - 0 views
- Zuiderweg, Gordon J. - 1 views
- Evans, David L. - 6 views
- Mory, Claus Fritz - 0 views
- Marvazy, Azad M. - 8 views
- Park, Raymond J. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Eng, Mattias A. - 14 views
- Seplow, Michael D. - 16 views
- Simas, Gina M. - 23 views
- Askarieh, Sarvey Esq. - 13 views
- Grossman, Brian M. - 15 views
- Solish, Nick - 34 views
- DeVanon, Nicole - 28 views
- Glenn, Michael J. - 17 views
- Lovell, Tre - 16 views
- Girardi, John A. - 13 views