Truncale, Charles L
Address: 233 E. Bay St. Ste. 926, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Lawyer Firm: Charles L. Truncale
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense|
Charlie Truncale is a highly experienced trial attorney who uses his lengthy prosecutorial background to expertly defend those accused of state or federal crimes. Licensed for over 30 years in 3 states, Mr. Truncale previously represented the United States for 23 years as a Assistant United States Attorney in the United States Department of Justice, and for over 2 years he prosecuted state crimes as a chief state prosecutor. As a chief federal prosecutor, Mr. Truncale successfully prosecuted a number of complex cases that drew national attention, including a case against a Colombian drug trafficking kingpin that distributed some of the largest loads of cocaine imported into the southeastern states. In addition to large scale drug cases, Mr. Truncale routinely prosecuted a wide variety of white collar crime cases involving public corruption, bank fraud, tax fraud, and fraud against the government. In one case, after a 5-week trial, Mr. Truncale collected over $20 million in restitution and fines against one corporate defendant.
Mr. Truncale now defends against a large variety of state and federal crimes, ranging from criminal traffic offenses, drug trafficking, assault, battery, robbery, manslaughter, murder, theft offenses, perjury, tax evasion, public corruption, white collar crime, and conspiracies to defraud, among others. Mr. Truncale uses the same skills and intense advocacy honed during his lengthy government career to provide the best defense of the constitutional rights of the accused. Successes include a complete dismissal of serious federal drug charges against a client who was accused of large, interstate drug activity. The dismissal was obtained despite compelling wiretap evidence.
Mr. Truncale is committed to providing effective services at reasonable and affordable rates. He prides himself in providing aggressive, yet highly professional representation, to ensure complete satisfaction for those he represents. Mr. Truncale provides easily accessible and thorough representation so that his clients are well-informed of the progress of their defense. Mr. Truncale holds an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell, a prominent legal firm directory. The AV rating is the highest rating for lawyers based on excellence in skills and integrity.
Mr. Truncale also is a respected appellate counsel having handled and won almost all of his 200 appeals before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in Atlanta. Mr. Truncale has 30 published opinions in the federal reporter system in both civil and criminal cases.
Mr. Truncale earned his bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business from Rutgers University and his law degree from Cumberland School of Law of Samford University. He practices primarily in northeast Florida and is also licensed in the states of Georgia and Alabama where he practices in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Truncale has made it a habit to provide extensive civic service for communities in Florida by creating and administering federally tax exempt organizations for youth athletics and drug court programs.
Update Truncale, Charles L information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Jowers, Jessica L. - 9 views
- Bennett, Ronald Franklin - 22 views
- Gross-Arnold, Melissa M. Esq., B.C.S. - 0 views
- Warlick, Robert Albert - 5 views
- Black, Rebecca C. - 3 views
- Hutchinson, Kacie Kelly - 0 views
- Iracki, Daniel A. - 3 views
- Rottmann, David D. - 6 views
- Brown, Christopher Allen - 1 views
- Kessenich, John - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Clark, John J. - 16 views
- Stevens, Justin - 37 views
- Bell, Hiram C. Jr. - 7 views
- Edwards, J. Dewey Jr. - 11 views
- Smith, Judy-Ann - 20 views
- Soltermann, Jeffrey L. - 7 views
- Guidi, Dennis E. - 6 views
- Coker, Howard C. - 9 views
- Nunalee, Kathryn A. - 10 views
- Veith, Thomas L. - 9 views
Most rated lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Cronin, Sean B. - 0 votes
- Robbins, David M. - 0 votes
- Gaylor, Jimmy F. - 0 votes
- Cohen, Susan Z. - 0 votes
- O’Connor, Catharine - 0 votes
- Jowers, Jessica L. - 0 votes
- Shutters, Peter Glenn - 0 votes
- Hutchinson, Kacie Kelly - 0 votes
- Sheftall, Scott - 0 votes
- Broyles, Michelle Rae - 0 votes