Tuczinski, Daniel J.
Address: 54 State St. Ste. 900, Albany, NY 12207
Lawyer Firm: O’Connell & Aronowitz PC
|Areas of Practice||Administrative & Regulatory, Business Law and Transactions, Commercial & Corporate Transactions, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Real Estate, Mediation/Arbitration, Municipal Law, Not-for-Profit|
|Description||Dan Tuczinski brings more than 35 years of legal experience to the Business Law department of O’Connell and Aronowitz. His extensive legal background includes trial, arbitration and mediation practice, as well as client representation in personal injury, corporate, business, estate, regulatory, insurance, municipal and land use matters. Dan has represented plaintiffs and defendants, claimants and respondents as well as corporations, businesses and municipalities in diverse and complex litigation in Federal , State and County Courts.
Formerly County Attorney for Columbia County, Dan has also served as legal or Special Counsel for a number of municipal entities including City, Village and Town Boards and Fire Districts. Prior to joining O’Connell and Aronowitz, he was a partner at the Connor Curran and Schram law firm in Hudson New York, and was a founding member of the Fernandez Burstein and Tuczinski and Tuczinski, Cavalier and Gilchrist law firms.
Dan has been named to the Upstate New York Super Lawyer’s list since 2011, a distinction earned by less than 5% of attorneys in the State. Dan has conducted presentations for the New York State Bar Association and New York State Trial Lawyers Association on topics including Suing and Defending municipalities, the Development Approval Process, Legal Updates and Direct Examination Principles applied to Securities Arbitration.
Active in the local community, Dan is a passionate advocate for personal safety and civic betterment. He is a founding member and Executive Director of the K2P Network, an organization dedicated to educating and preventing sexual assault and dating violence in our schools and communities. Dan is also a founding organizer and Director for Citizens for Integrity, Inc., a Not-for-Profit Corporation organized to encourage commitment to public service, accountability and integrity by elected officials and community leaders.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Shevy, Patricia J. - 0 views
- Hooper, Michael E. (Eric) - 0 views
- Margeson, Robert M. III - 4 views
- Brown, R. Lee Jr. - 7 views
- Thorn, Arthur H. - 4 views
- Weekley, Roland - 9 views
- Reilly, James M. Esq. - 0 views
- Marinello, Hildy R. - 1 views
- O’Connor, Terence P. - 2 views
- Teresi, Gregory J. - 11 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- DePaolo, Aaron M. - 9 views
- Savitt, Meredith H. - 24 views
- Ryan, Kathleen M. - 8 views
- Smith, L. Clayton Jr. - 9 views
- Hentnik, Katherine L. Esq. - 19 views
- Engster, Sarah Morgan - 9 views
- Breault, Adam M. - 11 views
- Sullivan, Jeffrey - 13 views
- Weekley, Roland - 9 views
- Wander, Fred B. - 13 views