Tuttle, Craig S.
Address: 175 South Third Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Lawyer Firm: Leeseberg & Valentine
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury|
Craig has dedicated his entire career to helping people injured by the negligence of others. In his time at Leeseberg & Valentine, Craig has gained extensive experience in all aspects of litigating medical malpractice and other complex personal injury claims. At the heart of each case are people, and Craig fights to make sure these people are not forgotten and that their stories are heard.
Prior to starting his career, Craig graduated magna cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where he won awards for Outstanding Appellate Advocacy and Best Oral Advocacy, and was honored as a Presidential Management Fellow by the U.S. Government.
Craig is active in the legal community serving as the medical malpractice and judicial screening chairman for the Central Ohio Association for Justice, and is active with the Columbus Bar Association. Craig also remains dedicated to his alma mater as an advisor to the Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity.
Other lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Trimble, Thomas W. - 16 views
- Brown, Dustin T. - 4 views
- Chaney, John L. - 7 views
- Welsh, Ellene - 8 views
- Mathews, Alvin E. Jr. - 6 views
- Collis, Elizabeth Y. - 0 views
- D’Aurora, Jack - 4 views
- Beausay, Jacob J. - 1 views
- Barnhart, David B. - 6 views
- Saia, Jon J. - 10 views
Popular lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Anstaett, Elizabeth L. - 9 views
- Boroski, Marilee C. - 12 views
- Auten, Anthony R. - 10 views
- Jones, Aaron - 18 views
- De Leo, Robin Ronquillo - 7 views
- Ciszewski, Scott T. - 23 views
- Smilack, Jodi - 9 views
- D’Varga, Jessica - 9 views
- Drexel, Ray P. - 8 views
- Gilbert, Stacy - 30 views