Ullman, Meredith A.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Rent Regulation & Administrative Law|
Meredith A. Ullman joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2003 and is of counsel with the firm’s Administrative Law Department. Ms. Ullman’s practice specializes in rent regulatory issues involving rent stabilization and rent control. She represents various property owners in connection with proceedings before the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal and New York State Courts, involving claims of rent overcharge, reductions in required apartment and building-wide services, lease violations complaints and major capital improvements rent increases. She has also represented numerous prospective buyers in performing due diligence prior to acquisition of properties subject to rent regulation.
Ms. Ullman received her B.A. in English Literature from the University of Michigan in 2000, and her J.D. from Cardozo School of Law in 2003. She is licensed to practice in New York.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Miraglia, Robert J. - 6 views
- Ryan, Gerard K. Jr. - 3 views
- Perecman, Zachary S. - 7 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Subin, Herbert S. Esq. - 5 views
- Orenstein, Eric S. - 9 views
- Rosenthal, Karen B. - 8 views
- Kezunovic, Dejan - 5 views
- Delaney, J. P. - 10 views
- Antollino, Gregory Esq. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Scher, David L. - 34 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views
- Beatty, John - 52 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views