Valle, Karen Martino
Address: 54 State St. Ste. 900, Albany, NY 12207
Lawyer Firm: O’Connell & Aronowitz PC
|Areas of Practice||Business Law, Contested Estates and Trusts, Estate Administration, Health, Not-for-Profit, Succession Planning, Wills, Trusts and Estates|
|Description||Karen Martino Valle is Of Counsel to at O’Connell and Aronowitz and focuses her practice in the organization and operation of businesses and not-for-profit corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies. She advises clients across a breadth of business ventures including transactional matters, mergers and acquisitions, tax planning, and commercial leasing and financing with a special focus on health-related entities. Additional key practice areas included estate planning and administration, contested estate and trust matters, tax representation, business and succession planning and regulatory compliance for healthcare entities including defense of Medicare and Medicaid audits.
Before joining O’Connell and Aronowitz, Karen was most recently with Tuczinski, Gilchrist, Cavalier & Tingley and has also worked with a prominent national law firm and several regional firms. She started her career with Office of Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service where she litigated cases in the United States Tax Court.
Karen was an Adjunct Professor at the State University at Albany Graduate Business School for 16 years, teaching the Corporate Taxation course in its graduate accounting program. She was also an Adjunct Professor at the Graduate College of Union University for 17 years, initially teaching the Partnership and Corporate Taxation course, and later its Business Law course, and continued teaching the Business Law course as an Adjunct Professor at Clarkson University Graduate School for an additional two years following GCUU’s merger into Clarkson.
Karen has earned Martindale-Hubbell’s highest peer review rating: AV Preeminent, a significant rating accomplishment and a testament to the fact that her peers rank her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Tymann, Jeffrey J. - 2 views
- DiNovo, Thomas J. - 1 views
- Orlowski, David W. (Dave) - 5 views
- Dwyer, Paul F. - 5 views
- Flynn, Leigh Ann - 3 views
- Joslin, P. Baird Jr. - 0 views
- Lang, Caroline W. T. - 3 views
- Garland, David A. - 3 views
- Holley, Danielle E. - 3 views
- Tuczinski, Daniel J. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Hess, Robert - 17 views
- Crummey, Carol E. - 11 views
- Gallagher, Dylan S. - 14 views
- Hentnik, Katherine L. Esq. - 19 views
- McDermott, Michael P. - 12 views
- Jureller, Paul D. - 9 views
- Savitt, Meredith H. - 24 views
- Fox, Jeffrey M. - 10 views
- Healy, F. James - 9 views
- McGrath, Brendan - 14 views