Varner, Robert P. Jr.
Address: 912 Second Avenue, Columbus, GA 31901
Lawyer Firm: Law Offices of Gary Bruce, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
Rob Varner was born and raised in Columbus, GA. After graduating from Columbus High School, he attended Presbyterian College on a golf scholarship. After receiving his undergraduate degree, Rob then moved to Charleston, SC to attend the Charleston School of Law. While in law school, Rob spent time clerking for Judge Irvin G. Condon, and worked for over a year as the research assistant to his professor, William Janssen. He also served as a member of the Maritime Law Review.
After graduating law school and passing the GA Bar Exam, Rob then moved to Atlanta, GA where he worked for King & Spalding on large-scale defense cases. After some time in Atlanta, Rob felt the urge to move home. He is now excited to be representing clients in his hometown and the surrounding areas. His practice is litigation-heavy, with a focus on personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Outside of work, Rob spends his time reading, playing in golf tournaments, and wishing he could play drums and/or piano. Soon to be married, Rob has firmly planted his roots in Columbus and looks forward to many years of serving those who need his help.
Other lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Mathews, Alvin E. Jr. - 6 views
- Rugg, Terry “T.J.” - 10 views
- Davis, Julie - 7 views
- Wright, Benjamin - 3 views
- Artz, Brian Scott - 5 views
- Kranstuber, Carley R. - 2 views
- Smilack, Jodi - 9 views
- Snedaker, Robert H. III - 1 views
- Hawley, Robert B. II - 1 views
- Graham, Richard C. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Columbus, Ohio
- Defossez, Mark E. - 8 views
- Rancour, Olivia - 11 views
- D’Varga, Jessica - 9 views
- Jones, Beth C. - 11 views
- Baumann, Jacqueline - 9 views
- Lodge, Sarah A. - 13 views
- Dewhirst, Scot E. - 11 views
- Hanneman, James A. - 12 views
- Evans, Gordon Douglas II - 15 views
- Anstaett, Elizabeth L. - 9 views