Wattenbarger, Adam C.
Address: 470 U.S. Bank Plaza 200 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Lawyer Firm: Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
|Areas of Practice||Education Law, Municipal Law|
Adam Wattenbarger is an associate at Kennedy & Graven, Chartered, and practices in the areas of education law and municipal law.
Adam is a recent graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School. Prior to joining Kennedy & Graven as an associate, Adam spent a year clerking for Chief Justice Lorie Gildea on the Minnesota Supreme Court. As a clerk he assisted the Chief Justice with research and writing on a variety of important cases and legal issues before the Court. During law school, Adam gained experience working as a law clerk for Kennedy & Graven. He was also an articles editor for the Minnesota Law Review and the assistant head writer for T.O.R.T., the law school musical. Prior to law school, Adam received his B.S. in secondary education from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and spent time in the classroom student teaching and substituting.
Adam lives in Eagan with his wife Micaela. He enjoys watching TV, going to movies, and tries to stay active by running and occasionally playing tennis and racquetball.
Adam has this to say about his practice at Kennedy & Graven:
I greatly enjoy working with local governments and school districts to resolve the legal issues they face as they serve their students, citizens, and employees. I am honored and excited to be a part of the team at Kennedy & Graven and to have the opportunity to do this important and rewarding work.
Other lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Lisle, Erin F. - 17 views
- Millot, Brenan - 6 views
- Schwie, Jessica E. - 0 views
- Zajac, Kristine Jean - 5 views
- Gim, Julian J. - 18 views
- Sommerer, Carl J. II. - 3 views
- Cadem, Elizabeth M. - 2 views
- Melang, Martin C. - 9 views
- McFarland, Ian F. - 8 views
- Lengeling, Robert August - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Patrin, Derek A. - 14 views
- Lavoie, James - 12 views
- Podlucky, Heather - 11 views
- McFarland, Dylan J. - 11 views
- Kitzer, Phillip M. - 10 views
- Waters, Jen - 14 views
- Fish, Kellen T. - 11 views
- Nelson Schaffer , Kaarin - 42 views
- Schenk, Brian D. - 10 views
- Meaney, Ethan P. - 14 views