Weitz, Paul B.
Address: One Exchange Place 55 Broadway, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10006
Lawyer Firm: Paul B. Weitz & Associates, PC
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury — Plaintiff|
Paul B. Weitz is the founding and managing partner of Paul B. Weitz & Associates, P.C. He has practiced and served clients in the personal injury field for over 25 years. He is an outstanding trial lawyer who has obtained dozens of multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients.
An honors graduate of the Harvard Law School (magna cum laude 1983), Mr. Weitz was a partner with the prominent personal injury firm of Schneider, Kleinick, Weitz, Damashek & Shoot and more recently the firm of Weitz, Kleinick & Weitz, LLP.
Paul B. Weitz is the co-author of the book "The Art of Summation" which analyzes successful jury summations by eleven of the nation’s most outstanding trial attorneys.
Highly experienced in complex litigation, Mr. Weitz handles construction accident cases, medical malpractice actions, products liability, premises and automobile accident cases.
Mr. Weitz is a past President of the New York State Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a past officer of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and currently serves on its Board of Directors. Mr. Weitz frequently lectures to other lawyers in the personal injury field. Since 2005 alone, he has obtained over 100 million dollars in recoveries for his clients.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Romano, Domenic - 9 views
- Cohen, Ethan R. - 1 views
- Wechsler, Jay A. - 7 views
- Smith, Stephen J. - 6 views
- Sniarowski, Mariusz - 11 views
- Teitelbaum, Robert J. - 2 views
- Kane, Walter M. - 2 views
- Brahimy, Roxanna - 15 views
- Reich, Sheryl E. - 2 views
- Danayeva, Aika - 10 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Nester, Minta J. - 23 views
- Scher, David L. - 34 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 23 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views