Wertheim, Larry M.
Address: 470 U.S. Bank Plaza 200 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Lawyer Firm: Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate Law|
Larry Wertheim is a shareholder of Kennedy & Graven, Chartered, and practices primarily in the real estate area.
Larry is experienced in commercial and residential real estate matters including acquisition, development and sale transactions, financing, loan defaults, leasing, title matters, subdivisions, and common ownership. He also assists municipal lawyers in the firm on real estate matters, and assists on real estate-related litigation as well. Larry is certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a Real Property Law Specialist. His clients include The Pemtom Land Company, LIFE TIME FITNESS, and Pratt Homes.
In 1971, Larry earned an A.B. degree from the University of California-Berkeley, majoring in history, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. In 1973, he attended graduate school at the University of Wisconsin, receiving a M.A. in American History. Larry attended the University of Minnesota Law School, where he earned a law degree and graduated magna cum laude in 1976. He started working during law school for the predecessor firm to Kennedy & Graven, and he learned the practice of law, among other things, under the guidance of the late David Graven.
Other lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Kunze, Megan J. - 5 views
- Kanne, Kari N. - 6 views
- Udoibok, Kenneth U. - 2 views
- Berens, Barbara Podlucky - 2 views
- Anderson, James W. - 1 views
- Zochert, Carrie L. - 15 views
- Bessler, John D. - 3 views
- Podlucky, Heather - 11 views
- Zajac, Kristine Jean - 5 views
- Meshbesher, Ronald I. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Lavoie, James - 12 views
- Waters, Jen - 14 views
- Nelson, Nancy Lee - 14 views
- Syzmanski, Kindra Marie Seifert - 13 views
- Jones, Cathryn L. - 17 views
- Streed, Mark D. - 11 views
- Burns, Patrick C. - 10 views
- Ludowissi, Paul A. - 16 views
- Storms, Jeffrey - 10 views
- Lisle, Erin F. - 17 views