Whitacre, Jason A.
Address: 5910 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 200, Cleveland, OH 44124
Lawyer Firm: Dinn, Hochman & Potter, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Administrative Appeals, Appeals, Arbitration, Banking/Financial Services, Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Contracts/Commercial Law, Corporations/Business Entities, Criminal, Debtor/Creditor/Collections, Housing Ordinances, Real Estate Foreclosure, Insurance Coverage, Landlord Tenant, Lender Liability Defense, Non-Profit Corporations, Real Estate, Title Curative, Torts/Liability|
Jason is an experienced commercial and real estate trial attorney who understands that success in litigation requires a willingness to take matters through trial when necessary, but also the foresight to negotiate and resolve disputes early and amicably. He has successfully represented the nation’s largest banks and mortgage servicers, as well as many small businesses. Jason has been recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers for 2016 through 2018, a designation reserved to the top 2.5% of attorneys in Ohio under the age of 40.
Jason’s practice concentrates on litigation involving business and consumer relationships, with additional focus on real estate matters and creditor’s rights issues. Jason has significant experience defending clients in cases involving both state claims and federal claims, such as the FDCPA, RESPA, TILA, and the FCRA. Jason has extensive experience in bankruptcy court, including adversary matter defense, and received trial training in North Carolina from the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
Jason has taken appeals cases to decision in each of Ohio’s Twelve Appellate Districts, as well as handling jurisdictional appeals before the Ohio Supreme Court.
In his personal time, Jason is an avid Cleveland sports fan, a youth baseball coach, and an passionate supporter of vinyl records. A father to a family of five boys, Jason is currently serving as an At-Large Board Member of the Stow-Munroe Falls City School District, as President of his homeowners association, and a Vice-President of Hall Operations for Stow Youth Baseball, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to youth baseball.
Other lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Cowden, Gerald W. - 15 views
- Rauss, Alan M. - 10 views
- Dowell, John J. Esq. - 2 views
- Hochman, Jason D. - 6 views
- Duber, Michael J. - 0 views
- Switzer, Donald H. - 2 views
- Biacsi, Mary J. Esq. - 2 views
- Cuthbertson, Patricia Casey - 7 views
- Gardner, Mark Esq. - 3 views
- Talcott, Thomas J. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Cleveland, Ohio
- Nagorney, Frank P. - 12 views
- Groza, Jon W. - 13 views
- Hupp, Steven J. - 10 views
- Venizelos, Constantine P. - 13 views
- Garson, Stuart I. - 12 views
- Malone, Sean P. - 9 views
- Young, D.J. Esq. - 13 views
- Kotnik, Donald P. - 10 views
- Weingrad, Stephen C. - 10 views
- Pasternak, Michael B. - 15 views