Williams, Drew C.
Address: 150 S. Palmetto Avenue Suite 300, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Lawyer Firm: Kinsey, Vincent, Pyle, P.L.
|Areas of Practice||Business Law, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Construction Arbitration, Construction Law, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation, Contract Law, Real Estate Litigation, Surety Law|
Drew Williams was raised in Ormond Beach, Florida. After graduation from Father Lopez High School, he attended the University of Florida where he graduated in 1998 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. In 2005, he received his Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University and returned home to begin his legal career at the law firm of Kinsey, Vincent, Pyle, P.L. Today, Drew is Co-Managing Partner of KVP.
Mr. Williams is AV® PreeminentTM Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest rating obtainable by an attorney; recognized by Florida Super Lawyer as a "Rising Star" (2013, 2014); rated 10.0 on Avvo and recently recognized by the Daytona Beach News-Journal as a 2016 "Top Attorney" in Volusia and Flagler Counties. He has handled numerous trials, appeals and arbitrations.
Other lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Kurak, Andrea M. - 2 views
- Chanfrau, William Michael Jr. - 2 views
- Bigman, Jeffrey E. - 3 views
- Merrell, Robert A. III - 8 views
- Chanfrau, Kelly - 7 views
- Ganz, Frank S. - 14 views
- Bowers, Lloyd - 3 views
- Yoon, Carol - 6 views
- Woersching, Holly J. - 2 views
- Gow, Jessica - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Williams, S. LaRue - 6 views
- Sznapstajler, Michael O. - 4 views
- Taelman, Blake A. - 5 views
- Tessier, Dylan Joyce - 5 views
- Ennis, Sheila M. - 30 views
- Warnock, Keith C. - 4 views
- Drees, Catherine A. - 5 views
- Vedder, David F. - 9 views
- Parsons, William A. - 8 views
- Marsh, Larry D. - 5 views