Address: 20 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Lawyer Firm: The Veen Firm, PC
|Areas of Practice||Construction Accidents, Workplace Injuries, Personal Injury Accidents, Dangerous Property, Defective Products|
Annie Wu has represented clients both on the plaintiff and defense side in civil litigation matters involving catastrophic injury, traumatic brain injury, wrongful death and insurance bad faith claims. Ms. Wu is an experienced trial lawyer and handled many cases involving multi-million dollar claims.
Before joining The Veen Firm, Ms. Wu represented corporate clients in toxic torts and products liability litigation. Her practice also includes premises liability, commercial transportation and trucking law, construction accidents and medical malpractice.
Ms. Wu earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, her Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law and her Master of Business Administration degree from the University of San Diego School of Business.
In her spare time, Ms. Wu is actively involved in the community and volunteers for the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco.
Other lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Urbanski, Joseph L. - 8 views
- Eskin, Amy - 5 views
- Lieberman, Ruby - 1 views
- Sosna, Ariel R. - 2 views
- Yu, David T. - 2 views
- Umpierre, Brian S - 4 views
- Costello, Jack - 2 views
- Nehmens, Angela J. - 2 views
- Pulaski, Erin M. - 4 views
- Loisel, Meghan Féronie - 1 views
Popular lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Raphael, Shoshana - 13 views
- Seto, Rowena C. - 13 views
- Righetti, Matthew - 11 views
- Cohn-Mintz, Beth - 10 views
- Bryan, Richard M. - 12 views
- Bonilla, Alexander - 13 views
- Moseley, Wendy - 11 views
- Retana, Robert G. - 15 views
- Wong, Kimberly - 12 views
- Pahlke, Spencer - 10 views