Yim, Edward C.
Address: 130 West 2nd Street Suite 2000 First National Plaza, Dayton, OH 45402
Lawyer Firm: Gounaris Abboud, Inc.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury|
Edward is a native of Southern California and an avid fan of the UCLA Bruins. After receiving his B.A. degree in English Literature from UCLA, Edward started his legal career in Dayton, Ohio. Edward graduated from the UD School of Law and immediately began working as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in Montgomery County handling felony, juvenile delinquency, and child custody cases.
Edward gained valuable experience in criminal law. However, he also wanted to expand his knowledge in civil cases. He had the opportunity to join one Dayton’s most well known personal injury firms and spent over twelve years litigating injury claims on behalf of injured people. Edward has handled thousands of personal injury cases in various courts throughout Ohio and Indiana.
Other lawyers in Dayton, Ohio
- Gounaris, Nicholas George - 8 views
- Schierloh, Joshua - 3 views
- Ventura, Douglas M. - 1 views
- Warwar, Sam - 5 views
- Ballinger, Robert D. - 3 views
- Glass, Erica L. - 8 views
- Monaldo, Tino M. - 3 views
- Foos, Martin A. - 5 views
- Penick, Bryan K. - 4 views
- Fleischauer, Marc L. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Dayton, Ohio
- Bower, Glenn L. - 7 views
- McHugh, Stephen M. - 8 views
- Portune, Robert E. “Buzz” - 7 views
- Intili, Thomas J. - 10 views
- Costello, Shannon L. - 8 views
- Larson, David E. - 10 views
- Mohr, John R. - 9 views
- Sandhu, Elizabeth - 6 views
- Bacon, Steven E. - 7 views
- Finley, Gale S. - 6 views